Thank You to our Supporters! The 2022 golf tournament was a success!
Team RF says THANK YOU to all of our donors, sponsors, golfers and guests for an enjoyable day of golf at Sanctuary. The tournament was our largest yet. We also want to shout out THANKS to the wonderful staff at Sanctuary. They are top notch and make the entire day enjoyable for not only the golfers but Team RF as well.
Registration is now
If you are participating in this year's tournament, use the Info button that follows to see our Day of Tournament Information page.
Select Your Participation Level in the Tournament
Corporate and Private
You may request pairing with a specific, attending golfer during Checkout. Individual golfers will be inserted into a random Foursome if no preferred pairing is indicated during checkout.
Thank you for your interest in sponsoring and participating in our third annual “Birdies, Eagles, & Heroes” Charity Golf Tournament. We are ramping up to the event, starting with you, our sponsors. We’re changing a few things up regarding the sponsorship opportunities available this year. This event is a major fundraiser for Remount Foundation. We are looking to expand the opportunities for you to be part of the Remount Posse and impact the lives of active military, veterans, first responders and their families coping with the trauma encountered during their heroic service to our country. The monies raised at this event go directly to the RF General Fund to pay for program and operating expenses. You will want to grab a few minutes with Billy Jack or Jeanne before or after your time on the course to catch-up on the latest happenings at Remount.
We are continuing to post additional sponsorship opportunities as they are finalized, so please check back as we update this page. Upcoming opportunities include sponsorship of our armed forces teams (Air Force, Army, Marines, Navy, and Space Force) and first responder teams (Law Enforcement and Fire/EMS) plus on and off the course activities during the day at Sanctuary Golf Course (breakfast, lunch, closing ceremonies, closest-to-the-pin, …).
The 2022 Golf Tournament Sponsorship Guide
Start Here to Identify, Hold, and Reserve Your Sponsorship Opportunities
Overview of Reserving Your Sponsorship Opportunities
Here are the steps you should complete to secure yourself or the corporation/organization you represent as a 2022 Birdies, Eagles, & Heroes Charity Golf Tournament sponsor.
- Identify the Sponsorship Opportunities befitting your support of Remount Foundation.
- Hold your selected Sponsorship Opportunities by completing the online Cart and Checkout forms.
- Reserve your held Sponsorship Opportunities instantly online by credit card payment or offline by mailing a check for receipt within 5 business days.
The sponsorship opportunities are divided into two groups:
- Sponsor Packages with Golfer Tickets – Packages include one or two foursome ticket packs (4 golfer tickets per pack) for the sponsor to assign to their invited guests.
- Sponsor Packages without Golfer Tickets – Packages may include golfer tickets that are assigned by Remount Foundation to program participants, alumnus, or players on our armed forces/first responder teams. No golfer tickets are available to the sponsor.
Use the Select options button to access the group’s available packages.
- Sponsor Packages with Golfer Tickets
- Sponsor Packages without Golfer Tickets